Just a reminder that the AGM is scheduled for this coming Tuesday at 8:30 pm.
DON’T FORGET YOUR KEYS NEED TO BE TURNED IN
Attendance is mandatory – at least one rep per team as per our Constitution.
In keeping with past practice, here are some of the topics or Motions put forth. Please come prepared to discuss:
- pitching to females with 6 to 12 arc (Uniqueness vote)
- follow the SPO rule for maximum runs per inning
- implement the 175 line in outfield for all players
- 6 to 12 pitching for all players (Uniqueness vote)
- no bat testing – use approved list
- a batted foul ball must reach a height of 6 feet to qualify as a caught foul OUT. EXCEPT for the 3rd strike foul in which case it would be an out
- 4th strike for female players.
- If with a full count on batter, a foul ball is hit then batter receives one more pitch.
There are other areas and topics for discussion as well as Awards for the season. Meeting will be approximately one to one and a half hours.